Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally got around to starting!

Ok I've finally started my Blog.  Pink, Flowers & Bling are some of my favourite things that make me happy.  I love all things creative & when I learn a bit more about this Blogging business will list many many favourite links to the blogs of amazing talented people.



Today I had a great surprise in the mail - Country Threads arrived.  The 6th B'day Issue.  Inside was a great feature on Melly & Me (have to find out how to make links).  I love their Blog & can now show my crafting friends their designs.  My fav is Freya.



I guess I betta go and learn all about this Blogging & Posting & linking stuff!



Corinna



1 comment:

  1. Welcome tp blog land Corinna!!! Thanks so much for your lovely comments about our monkey (Magoo) and Freya!! Hope you enjoy this blog so much and can't wait to see some of your work! Any Typepad questions - feel free to ask!!

    ReplyDelete