Saturday, December 8, 2007

Shabby Christmas Surprise

As I said earlier, I was swap partners with Linda from Lilly Cottage in the Ornament swap organised by Kerryanne.



Today my parcel arrived, inside the post bag was this lovely parcel



Package



Complete with beautiful card featuring a bird (which I particularly love at the moment)



Gift_tag



Unwrap the parcel & there was a beautiful Christmas Boot/Stocking to place on my tree



Boot



Lucky me - I wonder if Linda has received her package yet?



Corinna



2 comments:

  1. Hi Corrina,
    How pretty was your package from the lovely Linda at Lilly Cottage. The Victorian boot looks lovely hanging on your tree.
    Thanks for participating in my Handmade Ornament Swap.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne
    www.shabbyartboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that boot??!! What a great swap package. I love the suprise that comes with doing a swap!!!

    ReplyDelete