Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year & a new resolution



 
Hi, believe it or not I have finally made it back to my Blog!


 


I'm also resolving to post here at least weekly & participate in more challenges.


 


I made a few cards recently that  I can share with you now - all are made with Stampin' Up! supplies


 


My "baby" girl turned eleven a few weeks before Christmas & I'd just been given the wonderful "Valentine Defined" or "Love Defined" Stamp set as a Christmas Gift.  This was the result!


Steph's Birthday Card


Steph's-Bday-front


and the inside. . .


Steph's-Bday-inside


I've also got the fabulous new set Easter Blossoms & I had a great time teaming it with the new Scallop Square Die & the Butterfly Embosslit


Vintage-For-You


and the inside. . . .


Vintage-For-You-inside


 


Finally a Birthday Card for a friend who loves orange


On A Pedestal Cherry Bday


 


and the inside. . . .


On A Pedestal Cherry Bday inside copy


OK - time to tackle some challenges.


Those on my hit list?  Well first up is the current Just Add Ink Challenge.


 


Back soon,


 


Corinna XO



No comments:

Post a Comment