Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A new year begins.

Happy New Year to all!



I hope you all enjoyed a Happy, Safe & Fun Christmas with your loved ones.



Now 2008 begins!  I always enjoy the start of a new year - it seems like a time to start fresh, make new plans, discard old ones that haven't worked out quite as hoped and look at the world with a new optimism!



I'm also hoping for a break in this really hot weather, I'd like to do some painting but it dries too quick! and we're also planning some gardening but too hot for that too! 



I've just had a really lazy couple of days reading a great novel by Lesley Pearse - A Father Unknown.  Really enjoyed it. So maybe that's a new resolution for me - to read a book once in a while.  We also went to see "The Golden Compass" - fantastic movie - I loved it!



What are you plans for the new year?



Love Corinna



No comments:

Post a Comment