Thursday, January 8, 2009

A new year always brings promise of wonderful things!

Hello everyone!


I always feel energised and inspired at the beginning of the year.  It feels like a time to start fresh, break away from all the not so good things in your life and start chasing and enjoying the good.


The end of last year was particularly hectic for me.  As a result many things got forgotten or simple left as I didn't have time.  WELL! I have had a marvellous week off work & thoroughly enjoyed a really deep spring clean & purge of all the clutter around my home & garage.


So far at least 4 carloads to the OpShop & there's more to go!!  The Hard Garbage Collection has been booked so that's another heap of stuff gone.


So now I'm nearing the end of this house cleanse I look forward to some evenings indulging in my new love of Stampin' Up!  A friend invited me to a workshop late last year, then after attending another 3 and holding one myself I joined up as a Demonstrator!  So I have lots of new toys to play with!


Tonite Hubby kindly took a look at the PC to take care of another problem I had with another site & I'm hoping that the changes made will also allow photos:






Sadly after a number of attempts the answer is no.  That problem has yet to be solved :-(.


Nevermind Happy New Year to you all & may it be filled with wonderful happy times with your loved ones & bring many marvelous surprises!


Love Corinna



No comments:

Post a Comment