Monday, November 12, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

My daughter has been dancing for many years now.   Yesterday the students from her Dancing School had their chance to strut their stuff in front of the judges.



She was pretty nervous but her hard work paid off & she received a Bronze Medal for Latin Dancing.  The dances she performed were the Samba, Cha Cha Cha & Jive.



To quote the judge she "looked beautiful".  I can't show you her dancing but here's a pic:



Steph_medal_shot 



After I took this photo we went to the Awards Nite where all dancers perfomed an Honour Dance & received their Medals. The teenage class also performed a floorshow of Michael Jacksons Thriller which was sensational.



Love Corinna





5 comments:

  1. How fabulous!!! Congrats on the medal - woo-hoo!!! Thanks for your well wishes for our trade fair - it was all fabulous and very successful - need a rest now though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corinna, just popped over to visit as you are my swap partner for the ornament swap and I think it is going to be very easy for me to create something for you that you will love. it looks like we like the dame things. Your daughter looks very pink and sparkly as well, just gorgeous. regards kn Linda Lilly Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say same things!! i really should go to bed earlier!! Kn Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. love to push my pecker deep up her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, she is very beautiful and so sexy, like to enjoy her naked awhile,whew,what fantastic cumming sensations she would give.

    ReplyDelete