Saturday, November 10, 2007

Didn't have that when I was a kid!

It's funny, you promise yourself you won't say things like this to your own children, but you do!



In this case I wish that when I was a child I went to a Spotlight Demo Nite where children can do "Make & Takes".  What a fab FREE nite out!



Last night we went along & my daughter spent 3 hours creating & making!  Her favourite project was this tree:



Mosaic_tree



Spotlight_bounty_3



She also got to make several cards, a Disney Pixies notpad, play with the new Jewell Tones Foils, do some stamping, gluing, glittering, and then she received heaps of freebies as well.  What a lucky girl - she's even got her own Sculpy now!



She was tired this morning but it was all worth it!



I got to have fun too, seeing demos on lots of new products, trying out the Xyron design runner & watching Wet & Dry Felting techniques.  There were heaps of others but too many to name.



So watch out - hopefully you have a Spotlight nearby that planning a demo nite that you can go to.



Have a great day,



Corinna









3 comments:

  1. Hello Corinna,
    Your daughter made a lovely tree!
    Kind regards,
    Sonnja,, from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Corinna,
    It wash my lucky day that meet Melly and Rosie.
    p.s. sorry, if my english writing is not always correct.
    Kind regards,
    Sonnja, from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tree!!! so glad I stopped! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete